Four persons were killed in a collision between a bus and a train.
The two trucks came into collision.
A collision with parliament could ruin the government's plans.
His political activities brought him into collision with the law.
1. He heard tires squeal as the car braked to avoid a collision.
2. The two communities are now on a collision course.
3. It's the collision of disparate ideas that alters one's perspective.
4. The collision took place in the busiest shipping lanes in the world.
5. There is an asteroid on a collision course with the Earth.
6. He said it was true that a collision had happened.