Police have still found no clues as to the whereabouts of the missing woman.
I'll never guess the answer.
Give me another clue!我猜不出来,你再给我来个提示吧!
She hasn't a clue about computers.
1. The vital clue to the killer's identity was his nickname, Peanuts.
2. That was the clue which clinched it for us.
3. I hadn't a clue to the meaning of "activism"
4. Diet may hold the clue to the causes of migraine.
5. The police followed home the clue and finally caught the culprit.
6. No clue to his whereabouts has been found.