She is an awkward girl.
He was an awkward dancer.
He runs with an awkward movement.
He walked with an awkward gait like a penguin.
I hate being the first to arrive at a party—it makes me feel so awkward.
I always feel awkward when I'm with Chris—he's so difficult to talk to.
She felt awkward dealing with that client.
He will have to leave early because his wife is so awkward.
He is awkward at business.
The foreigner was awkward at handing chopsticks.
He felt awkward about leaving他对要离开感到局促不安。
She felt awkward about asking to borrow more money.
The machine was very awkward to use.
The machine is awkward to handle.
This box is very awkward for one person to carry.
It is very awkward to use this tool.
It is very awkward to discuss such matters in public.
It is a bit awkward for me to come at that time.
It's rather awkward of you to refuse to do this job.
John is so shy and awkward that everyone notices him.
It is awkward that Brown should be unable to play in our team this week.
He made things very awkward for me taking me into his confidence.
1. Unfortunately, Grandma always seems to awaken at awkward moments.
2. Alexandra looked plump and awkward in her cast-off clothing.
3. I'm always being told off for being so awkward.
4. She's got to an age where she is being awkward.
5. It was small but heavy enough to make it awkward to carry.
6. In an awkward press conference, Mr King parried questions on the allegations.