vt.& vi. 决定；决心；
His letter resolved all our doubts.
We can resolve the matter to your satisfaction.
The differences among them should be resolved by consultation.
He resolved to do better work in the future.
He resolved to make himself a somebody.
From that moment she resolved to trace the unknown element.
He resolved that nothing should hold back.
It was resolved that our school has a lunchroom.
1. This merely strengthens our resolve to win the league.
2. The two communities are learning how to resolve their differences.
3. The two sides are now working diligently to resolve their differences.
4. Britain was to pay dearly for its lack of resolve.
5. We have to resolve this matter once and for all.
6. The verdict hasn't weakened his resolve to fight the charges against him.