2018-09-30 发布 100 次浏览
They lived in poverty.
He showed his poverty in his knowledge of agriculture.
They were recognizable by the poverty of their dress.
1. Mr Dunn's pleas of poverty are only partly justified.
2. They refuse to do anything about the real cause of crime: poverty.
3. He stole, lied, deceived and pimped his way out of poverty.
4. Poverty and illiteracy go together with high birth rates.
5. The poverty figures were undoubtedly an embarrassment to the president.
6. The government is not simply relying on trickle-down economics to tackle poverty.