She never wears clothes made of coarse material.
The old man made a living with coarse food.
It's a coarse joke.
The sand is coarse.
Don't be so coarse.
He is coarse in manner.
She used to be coarse of speech.
1. The voice, less coarse now, stirred her as it had then.
2. She spoke in a quiet voice but used remarkably coarse expressions.
3. Using a pestle and mortar, pulverise the bran to a coarse powder.
4. He's a coarse, foul-mouthed bully.
5. The man was brutish and coarse.
6. to go coarse fishing