2018-09-30 发布 80 次浏览
It's a bargain.
They haven't kept their side of the bargain.
A bargain is a bargain.
If you promote our goods, we will give a good discount as our part of the bargain.
He's good at bargaining.
She hates to bargain.
They spent much time bargaining.
Never pay the advertised price for a car; always try to bargain.
We bargained a new wage increase.
He bargained that he would be there on time.
They bargained that they should not have to work on Friday afternoon.
The increased demand for their skills has given these workers greater bargaining power.
Ownership of the land gives us a strong bargaining counter.
We're now in a rather poor bargaining position.
1. They prefer to bargain with individual clients, for cash.
2. They need hostages in order to bargain with the government.
3. Fresh salmon is a bargain at the supermarket this week.
4. Clothes are the best bargain, with many items marked down.
5. Majorca and Ibiza are tops for holiday bargain-hunters in June.
6. "It's a fabulous deal, a real bargain."