2018-09-30 发布 142 次浏览
Two doctors rendered the help at the accident.
The jury rendered a verdict of no guilt.
S+～+ pron./n. + n./pron.
We are going to render them economic assistance.
They rendered us help in time of need.
S+～+ n./pron. +to pron./n.
Finally they rendered the property to the original owners.
You have rendered a great service to the country.
S+～+ n./pron. + adj.
The rain rendered the journey difficult.
Persecution only rendered them more resolute in their struggle.
An accident has rendered him helpless.
1. The Board had been slow to render its verdict.
2. He had a chance to render some service to his country.
3. These tests were so seriously flawed as to render the results meaningless.
4. You can render the chicken down to make stock for soup.
5. You will have to render an account of your expenditure.
6. At last, the citizens were forced to render up their town.