vt.& vi. 推，推动；
The door pushes easily.
You push while I pull.
Wait your turn to get on the bus.不要推,依次上车。
He pushed with all his strength.
He pushed me and I fell into the water.
If you push the car,I'll steer it.
I pushed the car but it didn't move.
Push the door; don't pull.
She pushed the door open.
Please push the door shut.
Don't push yourself too hard or you'll get ill.
If you always push him too hard, he may make mistakes.
He pushed me to get everything ready before Friday.
We always have to push him to do his homework.
She always pushed her son to become a doctor.
He pushed his son to pursue a musical career.
The door opened at a slight push.
He opened the gate with a push.
The window is stick.
He opened it with one push.窗户贴住了,他用力一推把它推开了。
Would you mind giving me a push?请你帮我推一推好吗?
They gave the car a push to start it.
Let's make a push to get it done tonight.
1. I saw her push the boulder down on you.
2. Information is called up at the push of a button.
3. The new Chancellor has the guts to push through unpopular tax increases.
4. The vote will enable the Prime Minister to push through tough policies.
5. We need a push to take the first step.
6. You have to push the throttle forward for more power.